Are you looking for a long lasting and ever growing company that you can retire with? Tradesmen International has been around for over 25 years and offers consistent work, steady pay raises, and a family focused culture. We have a great benefits package that includes vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and a retirement plan. Our employees are valued and we show that by doing monthly awards and cookouts, yearly performance awards, safety awards, and so much more. Get paid for your experience, reliability, and communication. With Tradesmen International you get back what you put in. The first thing we want you to put in is your application! We promise to get back to you and we look forward to sitting down – review the rest of the post for specific details about the position.
Tradesmen International is seeking experienced Welders to join our team. If you are a Journeyman Welder with at least 5 years of welding experience this is your chance to advance your career!
As a Journeyman Welder you will be responsible for using Stick, Mig, Tig, and Flux Core welding techniques to weld various components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
- Moving work pieces, tools, and supplies, manually or by hand truck
- Lifting, moving, and holding or clamping work pieces to table, into jigs, or into position as directed manually or by using pry bar
- 4 years of experience with Stick, Mig, Tig, Flux Core welding
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-214058IN
Category Welder - Flat
Job Board IN