We are looking for experienced construction laborers to work on different job sites throughout the area. Must have basic hand tools, tool pouch, and reliable transportation to job sites.
In order to be qualified for any job openings available applicants need to have at least 3 months of recent on the job experience on a construction site.
All laborers must complete OSHA-10 safety training online within 30 days of starting on a job site or be signed up to attend the next live class held at our office.
Some job duties depending on experience may include the following:
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
- Apply caulking compounds by hand or caulking guns to protect against entry of water or air.
- Perform building weatherization tasks, such as repairing windows, adding insulation, or applying weather-stripping materials.
- Basic carpentry and concrete related tasks
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Cell phone bill discounts
If interested please call 608-221-9799.
TRADESMEN INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Req ID 2019-214210
Category Roofer - Apprentice