At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Material Handler Ships, receives, stores, and tracks inventory, and ensures that parts are handled in accordance with Company and Federal standards
- Unloads trucks and delivers inventory to stock. Parts must be physically moved and entered into ORACLE system through receiving transaction.
- Prepares transaction for sales order and gather necessary inventory for shipment. Submits transaction into ORACLE system.
- Picks material for work orders, according to printed picklists. Performs ORACLE transaction to issue material including any adjustments.
- Stocks completed sub-assemblies and accepted purchased parts.
- Packs any material shipped from the Distribution Center and complete shipping authority log using appropriate procedures.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by performing cycle counts. Assists Team Leader or Supervisor in researching discrepancies in inventory data.
- Ensures material movement is shipped, received, and stored according to Company and Federal standards. If material is not in conformance, rejects part and complete NCR.
Duties - cont'd
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Must be Forklift certified by STERIS trainer once in position
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.