We currently hiring 4-6 reliable Acoustic Ceiling Installers for an immediate start in Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403. This is a long-term project starting from ground up. Ideal candidates should be safety conscious and be familiar with working in a construction environment; able to lift-up to 50 lbs comfortably, stand, crouch and crawl throughout the duration of a workday. Candidates must have knowledge on T-Grid ceiling installations.
Start Date: 7/12/2020
Apply plasterboard or other wallboard to ceilings or interior walls of buildings. Apply or mount acoustical tiles or blocks, strips, or sheets of shock-absorbing materials to ceilings and walls of buildings to reduce or reflect sound. Materials may be of decorative quality. Includes lathers who fasten wooden, metal, or rock board lath to walls, ceilings or partitions of buildings to provide support base for plaster, fire-proofing, or acoustical material.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Acoustic Ceiling Installations
- Must be fully equipped with tools and PPE, I.E. compressor, hoses, impacts, drills, levels, tape measures, hand tools, hard hat, gloves, work boots, safety glasses, and reflective vest.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have an email to complete online application and on-boarding
- Must have 2 forms of ID to submit for I-9 employment verification
- Must be willing to submit to a background/ drug screening
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Overtime is available per project needs
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Per Diem-based structures to be discussed upon being hired
For more information and immediate consideration please apply at https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/TalentCorporation (Branch: National| Workflow Name: Standard Application). Please provide an UPDATED resume for further consideration.
Should you be considered further, you'll surely be contacted with potential next steps in the process - thank you!