Program Manager needed in Cincinnati, OH for direct-hire!
Trillium is currently seeking a Program Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area for telecommunication projects.
This position is responsible for program completion, consisting of multiple projects and oversees all aspects of multiple projects in a turn-key environment. The Program Manager will be expected to organize, plan, and complete all aspects of the program on time and on budget.
-Removes obstacles in order for program success
-Establishes process for beginning to end work flow to fulfill all contractual obligations
-Monitors and managers program progress, risk, and quality
-Coordinates and leads program level activities within multiple markets
-Provides meaningful and timely reports to management
-Enhances existing processes
-Supports operations in multiple markets to deliver services for the customer program
-Leads effort to gather all project level status
-Implements and identifies continuous process improvement initiatives
-Maintaining strong client relationships
-Works with P6 expert to fit program needs
-Manages staff of between 5-10 people
-Prepare and create forecasts and budget to facilitate scheduled work on time
-Leads team of project management, project controls, and quality management in multiple markets
This is a permanent position offering relocation benefits and per diem to those who qualify. The schedule is first shift Monday-Friday. Teh salary range is $95k-$130k.
If you are interested in this direct-hire opportunity for a Program Manager, apply now.
- 5+ years experience with P6 software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and technical writing
- Expert understanding of project life cycle defined by PMI
- Must have experience with large turn-key projects.
- Knowledge of managing and creating project management plans in accordance with PMI standards
- MBA or bachelor’s with equal experience strongly preferred
- 10-15 years experience delivering OSP telecommunication services or related industry
- PMP or PgMP certification