The Installation Supervisor will be representing Fletchline Companies at customer sites, and as such a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professional demeanor are essential.
The Installation Supervisor is a hands-on role, working alongside the Installation team. He/she will plan, implement, and direct the installation of pallet (systems), steel shelving, and other equipment at commercial work sites. Under the Operations Manager's oversight, the person in this role will supervise assigned groups of up to 10 Installers. He/she will ensure that all are working within the guidelines, budget, and directives of the project and that resources and efforts are appropriately directed toward the timely completion of the project goals to the customer's satisfaction.
Core Responsibilities: (May include but not limited to)
- Managing small teams during engagements.
- Leading teams and supporting high levels of performance and conducting work efforts as needed: prioritizing conflicting demands/needs.
- Fostering good communications between teams
- Managing project level relationships and for overall project efforts.
- Writing and delivering high-quality documentation and analysis.
- Developing and supporting internal business systems and processes.
- Coaching, leading, and managing others.
Skills and Requirements: (May include but not limited to)
- Ability to read plans/layouts and schematics
- Basic construction ability or experience
- Pallet racking and steel shelving installation experience
- Forklift and/or reach truck experience a plus
- Ability to climb ladders (appropriate safety gear will be provided)
- Ability to work from a scissor-lift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend repeatedly and be on your feet for up to 10 hours
- Valid Driver's License
- Background check (including Driver's History Report)
- Drug screening
**This is a traveling position all over the United States. **
**Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends. 60+ hours weekly
APPLY WITH A RESUME - Note: that any application submitted without a resume will not be eligible for the position.