$2,000 Sign on Bonus to Qualified Journeyman Electricians!
Up to a $500 Referral Bonus!
Tradesmen International is immediately hiring skilled Electricians of all skill levels for projects located in and around Omaha, NE. This is a full time opportunity with an hourly rate of up to $40/hour based on experience plus $100/Per Diem to Travelers of 60+ miles from the job site. If you are an Electrician Master, Journeyman or Helper, and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Install, Maintain, Test, & Repair Electrical Equipment such as Motors, Generators, and Associated Electrical & Electronic Controls in an Industrial Setting
- Setup and Maintain Temporary Power Systems
- Proficiently Cut, Run, and Bend Conduit
- Identify Safety Risks and the Precautions Required to Eliminate those Risks
- Install, Modify and Fabricate Cable Tray
- Pull the Cable Through Specified Pathways
- Assemble and Install Electrical Equipment
- Terminate Wires and Cable to Electrical Equipment such as, but not limited to, Breakers, Control Panels, and Distribution Systems
- Test Electrical Components for Continuity and Proper Voltage Readings
- Inspect Electrical Equipment and Components to Identify Hazards and to Ensure the Equipment is in Good Operational Condition
- Other Tasks as Assigned
- State of Nebraska Journeyman Electrician's License or License from Reciprocating State
- Industrial Experience
- Able to Read Blueprints and Specifications to Determine the Scope of Work
- Able to Pass a Drug Screen
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Tradesmen+ Rewards Program – earn points for hours worked
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen’s full website.