Are you an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic Helper? Want to join a company that values integrity, honesty, teamwork, safety, trust and care for people? Then we have an exciting direct hire opportunity for you.
Adecco USA has partnered with one of America’s leaders of transportation and heavy civil construction products and services. They specialize in highways, bridges, tunnels, mass transit and airport systems. They also offer turnkey power and energy services.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic Helper is responsible for:
- Perform service checks on machines every day
- Grease machines and control filter
- Work along side of heavy equipment mechanic
- Observe safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations
- Other various duties
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on heavy equipment
- Experience working on excavators, dozer, and tractors
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Possess a Class E Driver’s License
- Hold a Medical DOT Card
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Accomplish goals in a team environment
- Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements
How to Apply: Please Click “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this exciting opportunity today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled