Elwood Tradesmen is now hiring for a Lighting Tech. This is a great opportunity with a great company for those of you looking to get into the electrical field.
- Pay $15.00 an hour
- Day Shift 7:00am - till done (typically 5:00pm)
- Days Monday - Friday (some Saturdays may apply)
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance are all available
- Opportunities for advancement
- No Lighting or electrical experience required as you will be trained on these skills.
- Service, repair and/or install indoor commercial lighting systems, including troubleshooting, parts replacement as needed.
- Majority of work will be on the Day shift (1st shift), but candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule including graveyard and or swings as required for some jobs.
- Must interact well with the customer, in a professional manner to help establish us as the exceptional lighting service company in our region.
- Work as part of the entire team, being flexible in work assignments, reliable and keeping in mind the best interests of our customers and the company.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices, use time management, stress management, troubleshooting, verbal communication, organizational skills and analytical skills to complete daily tasks
- Must be 21yrs of age or older (insurance requirement)
- Must have an active driver license
- Must have smart phone access and know how to manipulate apps
- Mechanical Aptitude and or ability to learn a new skill
- Proficiency in customer interfacing
- Capable of working on their own with little or no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate openness to new organizational structures, procedures, technology, and new ways of doing things, willingness to modify a preferred way of doing things to achieve greater efficiency
- Demonstrates the highest standards of honesty and integrity in the conduct of all business activities, including observance of the spirit as well as the letter of the law
- Pre-employment Drug Test is a condition of employment
- Candidates may be subject to a Background check
- Candidates may be subject to MVR (driving record)