PeopleReady Marine Skilled Trades is hiring traveling pipefitter so work on US Naval Aircraft at Puget Sound Shipyard in Bremerton, WA.
A pipefitter lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems, applying knowledge of system operation, and following blueprints: selects type and size of pipe, and related materials and equipment, for example, supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
- $166 Per diem for Non-Locals paid 7 Days
- Weekly Pay
- Long Term Contract
- Must have knowledge of all the J1 and J2 requirements.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have a good attendance record along with being a team player.
- Brazing qualifications for face feed and insert.
- Knowledge of bending rolling offsets and 90’s on a hand bender and machine benders.
- Knowledge of tack welding, pipe and hangers.
- Must know standard items that pertain to pipe installation and testing.
- Able to hand prep piping for backing rings and butt welds either using grinder or cutting machines.
- Able to work to PCP’s and CWP’s along with the proper WAF and drawings.
- Must have prior experience with P-1 piping and P-2 high energy pipe testing and installation.
- Must be familiar with QA checkpoints and what paperwork needs to be on the job during the checkpoint.
- Be able to read micrometer, feeler gauges.
- Be able to identify pipe material.
- Basic knowledge of MIL STD 777.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work well with others.