$2,000 Sign on Bonus to Qualified Journeyman Pipefitters!
Up to a $500 Referral Bonus!
Tradesmen International is immediately hiring experienced Industrial Journeyman Pipefitters for projects located in and around Omaha, NE. This is a full time opportunity with a pay range of $32-34/hour based on experience and skill level. If you are an Industrial Pipefitter, and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Assemble, Layout, Install and Maintain Pipe Systems (Steam, Fluid, or Gas Systems)
- Work on Tanks and Boilers, Underground Areas, and Potentially Working at Heights of Excess of 300 Feet
- Concentrating on Working with HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) underground piping
- Perform Tests to Ensure the Quality of the Pipe and the Piping Systems
- Install Valves, Hangers, Supports, Flanges inside Piping System
- Hoist Loads using Slings, Chains, Schackles, Hooks, Cables, and Other Rigging Equipment
- Minimum of 4 Years of Experience in Industrial Pipefitting
- Ability to Read and Interpret Prints, Construction Drawings, Technical Manuals and Manufacturer's Manuals and Instructions
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Tradesmen+ Rewards Program – earn points for hours worked
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen’s full website.