Now hiring! Immediate need for an apprenctice and licensed Journeyman Plumber for commercial work around the Bismark area.
Assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
- Inspecting structure, locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Cutting, threading, and bending pipe to required angles
- Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals and non-metals
- Joining pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, and solder
- Testing pipes by filling them with water or air and reads gauges to determine whether system is working accurately
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures
Full benefits, 401K, holiday and vacation pay. 40 hours per week.
Please call Tammy at 763-515-9463 or email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com