We are seeking a Traveling Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and pipeline distribution systems
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Per Diem is offered if you live 50+ miles from the job site.
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision