Royal Electric Company wants you to bring your experience and leadership skills to us and join our team!!!
Whether you've got experience running multifamily residential, or commercial work, or all of it, we've got the projects and exceptional teams for you to lead now!
At Royal we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results.
We are able to sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
We have current openings for Certified Foreman Electricians in the Bay Area (South/East/SF Bay) and Sacramento, CA.
The Foreman will work in coordination with the GC/Sub(s)/Customer(s) in management of the project, project schedule and employees on the project. The Foreman will act in a leadership capacity in maintaining productivity, safety, QC, scheduling, and a multitude of other factors that lend to successful project completion.
- Must posses a current and valid California Journeyman Certification
- NOTE: Include your Certification Number when applying
- Must have electrical skills, including, but not limited to; plan reading, layout, various conduit bending, wire pulling, and ability to follow directions
- Must have experience as a Foreman or work in lead capacity overseeing crews
- Must be proficient with the use of hand power tools
- Must have reliable transportation and your own hand tools
- Pay (DOE): $65/hour (up to)
- Sign on Bonus: $5,000.00 (up to & at 90 days of successful employment)
We offer competitive wages plus medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We promote a drug free workplace.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.