Hiring for immediate positions for Flat-work and Wall Crews in Madison and the surrounding areas. High pay is available for candidates with verifiable work history.
We are in need of experienced concrete workers. Must have on the job experience working on commercial projects and reliable transportation to job sites. Need to have all basic hand tools for the trade and PPE.
Looking for workers with at least a year of recent experience doing flat work and/or walls, post tension, shoring, installing rebar and wire mesh, setting forms and footings, and using a hand or power trowel etc.
Tasks will vary depending on experience but may include the following:
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
- Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Cell phone bill discounts
Please call 608-221-9799 to set up an interview.
TRADESMEN INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Req ID 2019-214199
Category Concrete - Finisher