We currently seek an Electrical Technician within our client’s team of experienced professionals in the Ft. Wayne, IN area. This position is a FULL TIME/DIRECT HIRE and responsibilities are as follows: plans, organizes, directs, and performs electronic / electrical and mechanical maintenance to maximize production while assuring product quality standards are met at the assigned facility.
*These positions require working rotating shifts in a 24-hour manufacturing operation.
*Relocation Assistance Available.
*Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations for a safe work environment
- Coordinates and participates in PMs
- Establishes machine repair priorities.
- Inputs and manages data for the maintenance management database
- Understands and troubleshoots machinery in assigned areas of the Manufacturing process.
- Interfaces with all related functions (ie. Production, Quality, Engineering, Support).
- Performs Lockout / Tag-out procedures whenever working on equipment.
- Responsible for timely technical progression to achieve job level expectations.
- Appreciates the impact of his / her maintenance repairs on quality, uniformity, and productivity.
- Performs repairs and / or PMs knowing that they have a direct bearing on tire uniformity and quality.
- Performs assigned duties assigned by supervisor.
- On the job experience, or education gained from schooling in the areas listed above.
- Must meet one of the following:
- Associates Degree in EET, MET, Mechatronics, or similar curriculum
- OR 3 to 5 years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance
- OR Military Experience in a maintenance discipline.