Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craftworkers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required)
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools)
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities)
Laborer Primary Function of Top Helper: Work with one craft to prepare jobsite with proper hand and power tools. Keep jobsite clean and hazards free. Drive trucks and operate material handling equipment.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for hand and power tools for craft being assisted.
- Maintain a clean and hazard free work site.
- May run errands for supplies and tools.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Continuously build knowledge and skills by listening and asking for clarification.
- Welcome feedback from craftspersons.
- Follow policies and procedures.
- Support Crowder Construction Company’s goals and values by consistently being on time and following instructions and responding to craftsperson’s directions.
- Be safety minded and report all unsafe conditions to management.
At the heart of Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment.
Click the Apply button above to be considered for the opening.