Industrial /Commercial Scaffold Erectors (San Antonio, TX)
Seeking experienced Industrial/ Commercial Scaffold Erectors for field positions starting immediately. Candidate should have experience with erecting industrial and commercial type scaffolds. Ability to follow instructions in an efficient manner. Comfortable with heights and physical labor. Problem solving skills. Efficient communication skills. Must have own scaffold tools.
Working in Industrial environments such as Oil & Gas Facilities, Refineries, Power Plants, Pet Chemical.
- Transporting materials and equipment to work location.
- Erecting Scaffolding
- General labor
- Working indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
- Minimum of 4 years construction experience.
- Must have experience with erecting and dismantling scaffolds
- Must have good communication skills and must communicate efficiently with company colleagues and clients.
- Must be able to work up to 60 hours per week, 12hr. per day.
- This position requires good attendance and accountability.
- All training courses are provided in English. Candidates must be able to train and test in English.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Basic Plus experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF AN INDUSTRIAL/COMMERCIAL SCAFFOLD ERECTOR : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The position lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying heavy object using lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue.
- The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina
- Drug screen required.
Travis Industries, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
Candidates may respond to this posting by emailing their resume, or by applying in person at 7902 SE Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78223