Tradesmen International is looking for experienced carpenters in the Rochester NY area.
As a Carpenter you may construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools making sure to conform to local building codes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drywall (hanging and/or finishing)
- Metal stud framing
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
We're committed to hiring Carpenters that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- Experience in commercial carpentry
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free
- OSHA a plus or will be provided
- Reliable transportation
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Carpenters to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are a Carpenter with at least 4 years of experience this is your chance to advance your career!
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-227386IN
Category Carpenter - Journeyman
Job Board IN
Location US-NY-WEST HENRIETTA