Hiring starts approximately
This job is hiring at a future date. Apply now to get your name on the hiring list.
- Insight Global is looking for a Ship Fitter, this person will be responsible for working in a warehouse on the construction of small boats and ship parts through the above requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Read blueprints and diagrams in order to fabricate metal parts, such as hulls, bulkheads, and frames
- Can mark reference lines on parts and lay out positions for future welding and riveting of parts
- Align parts in relation to each other using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, mauls, and clips
- In depth understanding of doors, hatches, brackets, and clips to install them onto ships and the molding of nonstandard parts for fabrication
- Proficiency in the fabrication of parts as well as welding and riveting
- Use of torches, and power tools to fabricate metal structural parts
- Interpret blueprints to lay out parts, mark them, align, and assemble
- US citizen
NEW FEATURE: Build interest in your upcoming jobs by listing a future hire date.
Hiring on future date?