BSP has a need for Pipe Fitter travelling throughout the Midwest and East Coast.
- $26 - $28 an hr.
- $3 an hour shift differential for travelers.
- $120 a day per diem paid all 7 days
- 60 + hours per week
- $0.60 Mile paid in and out on each job.
- Must be ok with travel.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine what material, tools, and equipment will be needed to complete tasks.
- Cut, bevel, and prep pipe for welding.
- Perform pipe fitting assembly per spool drawings holding correct welding gaps, dimensions, and fitting orientations.
- Be able to perform all above functions with minimal supervision.
- The ability to structural weld is a plus.
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent industrial experience.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Climb and maintain balance while working from ladders, stairs, or scaffolds.
- Work while standing, sitting, crouching, or kneeling.
- Reliable Transportation.
Must have a clean background, be able to pass drug tests, and have a valid driver’s license.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume, or contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org