Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider to contractors, industrial facilities and power generation plants:
Opportunities in various locations. Must be available immediately for assignment. Need experienced hydroelectric turbine rebuild millwright riggers. Prefer NCCER or NCCCO rigging certifications. Must have 5 years past experience in disassembly and reassembly rebuild phase of rebuilding hydroelectric turbines. Experience with precision instruments for alignment and leveling of vertical and horizontal components of turbine. (Travel and Per Diem Available) Day an Night shift available.
Must be available to "Work From Anywhere"
- Candidate must be able to read and accurately interpret turbine and other rotating equipment drawings and sketches. Must be available for extensive travel and long hours. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have complete set of hand tools applicable to millwright journeyman trade.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 5 years previous turbine / rotating equipment rebuild outages
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are a must
- Thorough knowledge of precision instruments
- Welding skills a plus
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Must be able to read and interpret work scope and specifications
- Requires a flexible schedule to meet overtime requirements
- Frequent travel within US
- Must be experienced rigger performing heavy lifting
- Must provide and maintain set of required personal hand tools per company policy.
- Minimum OSHA (10) safety card.
- Dependable transportation