We are looking for a full time Construction Recruiter whose primary responsibility is to recruit, interview and hire qualified craft professionals. It is the Construction Recruiter’s role to ensure overall workforce optimization and to successfully build and manage a safe, stable, productive and skilled labor workforce.
Tradesmen International is recognized nationally – by leading contractors and trade associations – as the construction industry’s premier source for high-caliber skilled craftsmen. The Construction Recruiter serves as a spokesperson for Tradesmen International as one of the first points of contact that potential craft professionals have with the company. This position requires the Construction Recruiter to have a clear understanding of Tradesmen International’s mission, core values, business model and how we establish ourselves as the employer of choice in the construction market.
- Managing and fulfilling job orders
- Utilizing Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to support recruitment and database maintenance
- Screening applications/resumes and setting up interviews
- Conducting Interviews and orientation sessions
- Maintaining solid working relationships with all our skilled craftsmen employees
- Working closely with both our sales representatives and our contractor clients.
- Work in high-energy team environment
- Be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Have desire to constantly interact/communicate with various personalities maintaining solid working relationships with both skilled trade workers and our sales personnel
- Must be dependable, responsible, have a good attitude and be willing to work hard
- It is essential to be capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Industry knowledge is a plus
- Need basic computer skills including database development on on-line job board usage (training provided)
We offer a very competitive annual salary plus a monthly bonus structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-227371IN
Job Board IN
Employment Type Regular Full-Time