Manufacturer of standard and specialty designed consumable and custom configured products in need of a Mechanical Assembler.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
The Mechanical Assembler will be responsible for the assembly and repair of components associated with the completion of the product. You will perform a variety of light assembly using hand tools to complete cable assemblies and other attachments. The Mechanical Assembler will also complete final testing of the product upon completion of the assembly.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GREAT BENEFITS. HEALTH INSURANCE. 401K. GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Must be mechanically and technically inclined.
* Experience using hand tools such as pliers, screwdrivers, crimpers, wire cutters , vises, etc.
* Must be able to read and interpret work instructions.
* Must be organized and very detailed oriented.
* Must have good time management skills.
* Must be able to stand on your feet for 8 hours.
* Must have basic computer skills.
* Must have good work ethic and attendance.