- Working knowledge of the construction process
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and construction drawings
- Dependable with quick response to management direction
- Self-motivated to provide a high-quality work product
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 0 - 2+ years of electrical construction experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.