REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craftworkers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required)
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools)
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities)
Laborer Primary Function of Welder: Weld pipe piles, sheet pile, H-pile and structural steel for industrial construction. Responsibilities also include lay-out, fit, and weld components and assemblies such as sheet metal, tanks, vessels breaching, and miscellaneous metal fabrication.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Select equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metals, machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- Lay-out, position, align and fit components together.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack weld parts, using arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts, using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools.
- Must be safety minded and adhere to all safety policies in addition to passing a test in reference to safe operation in a trench.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have 3 years verifiable experience as a welder in industrial construction.
- Must be able to certify through Crowder's quality assurance welding program.
- Must be able to rate information using standards that can be measured or checked.
- Must work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Must have a working knowledge of blueprints and weld symbols.
- Must be able to look at flat drawings, pictures, and blueprints and visualize how they will look as solid objects with height, width, and depth.
At the heart of Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment.
Click the Apply button above to be considered for the opening.