At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
- Must exercise extreme caution in order to not damage other material or property while operating moving equipment and must at all times exercise extreme caution for the safety of other employees.
- Is responsible for the proper filling, weighing, capping, sealing, casing labeling and coding of all products, including powders, liquids, solids, creams, lotions, and pastes.
- Is responsible for the setup and adjustment of equipment when changing over various size containers on the filling lines.
- Is responsible for the adjustment of weights for various size containers on the filling lines.
- Is responsible for turning in a written/electronic record of daily production along with other appropriate documentation as required by management (i.e. cGMP and ISO procedures).
- Is responsible for keeping equipment and surrounding work area clean at all times.
- Is responsible for marking containers of hazardous waste, such as Cal Stat washout liquid, etc., as “Hazardous Waste”.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- May be expected to move, carry, and lift approximately 60 pounds. May be expected to climb heights of approximately10 feet. Stand for long periods of time.
- Good hand/eye coordination. Good peripheral vision, manual dexterity, able to read scales, dials and gages, able to wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Equipment listed below (Specific Job Requirements) may be used as needed to assist in these Required Competencies.
Performs necessary quality and inventory control data gathering and input in either written or electronic formats.
Ability to work minimal supervision, good communication and interpersonal skills.
$19.88 per hour
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.