Trade Team is currently hiring for Flux Core Welders for an ongoing project in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and assume personal responsibility for quality of workmanship, and safety.
- Welding of component assemblies per specifications and ensure quality and accuracy of work.
- Ability to review, read and understand blueprints, read tape measure, calculations, and basic shop related mathematical skills.
- Must have 4+ more years as a shipyard Flux core shipyard welder.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Horizontal (2G) and vertical (3G) single bevel groove weld, either w/ ceramic backing or back gouged and welded from both sides.
- 2 side bends per weld test
- 0.052 gas shielded flux core
- Must be able to work in all types of weather environment.
Non local salary-$18.00 p/h Plus $150.00 perdiem
- Travel Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Assistance with travel and Hotel will be provided
Contact TRADE TEAM for more information.
Trade Team and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers. we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views, or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.