MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of the industry’s strongest network of talent and resources. We have over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development along with the opportunity to serve others within and outside the company.
ONE TEAM - Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
- Reconciliation of job tickets/daily time sheets and input into FCC
- Daily review jobs for the next day and communicate with the trucking companies
- Receive trucking requests from personnel
- FMCSA Carrier Ratings/DOT Compliance knowledge preferred
- Contact carrier via phone and email
- Carrier selection for awarded shipment
- Tracking shipment process
- Preview jobs for the next day and communicate with crews
- Ability to work as a “Team Player” in a fast-paced work environment
- Position will require weekend and after hours on call
- Full-time position, salaried, excellent benefits, 401K
- Must be high school graduate
- Prior timekeeping experience required
- Must have mechanical understanding of equipment
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Computer and operations experience with trucking background
- Geographic knowledge of the United States
- Basic computer skills
- Dispatching experience and over dimensional trucking knowledge (preferred)
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty and background check