· Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
· Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
· Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
· Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
· Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
· Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
· Operate power vibrator to compact concrete
· Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
· Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill
- Must have a clean background
- Able to obtain a Government facility security pass (DBIDS)
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!