Seeking experienced Marine Electricians shipyard in Lockport, Louisiana
Hourly pay: $20.00; Per Diem: $100 (must provide proof of residence outside of 70 miles of job location to receive the per Diem). Contractors will be required to work a minimum of 5 days, 11 hours per day and open to more hours if needed.
- Prior to skill test, candidate must have all personal PPE
- Must have personal transportation to Louisiana and to and from the job site
- I-9 documents of your choice to verify you are authorized to work in the US
- 5 years' shipyard experience as well as 5 years' Marine Electrician experience
- Must be able to pass drug test, complete the required Osha medical clearance and Fit respirator test prior to the skill test. (Clean shaved)
Guaranteed a minimum of 55 hours a week
Contract is potentially *Long-Term
- Approximate Gross Pay Average Range: $1500 per Week (average based on 55 hours per week at $20 per hour plus $100 per diam (based on 5 days worked)
- Affordable Housing Option Included for a weekly rate of $100.00 (If you choose the affordable housing, the $100.00 cost per week (7 days) would be removed from the per Diem every payday and continue for the length the employee remains on the contract)
- Fugue Lauman covers the cost of the accommodations only, for (up to) 2 (two) days during the interview and skills testing process.
*Per Diem allowances~$100.00; per Day *(Paid for working days ONLY)