***MUST BE LOCATED IN WASHINGTON STATE, PREFERABLY CLOSE TO ORTING/PUYALLUP***
We are an advanced industrial storm water maintenance and environmental service company with locations in Pierce and King counties offering:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- The opportunity to be a part of a great team!
Pro-Vac is focused on growing a team that supports the long-term commitment of our services to general contractors, facility owners, utility companies, municipalities and government agencies. We have proudly served Washington, Oregon and Idaho for over 25 years, and are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Our business is continuously growing offering our employees great career and personal development opportunities. As a service provider, we know how important it is to have the RIGHT people in the RIGHT positions. If you're a hard worker with a positive attitude, we want you!
We are seeking a skilled, reliable grout division laborer to join our growing company. In this position, we use chemical grouts and other products to seal and repair leaking manholes and pipelines. Though we are based in Puyallup, WA, we do take on projects in Oregon, Idaho and Montana. The Grout Laborer will be traveling 70% of their working hours. If you have experience using chemical grout, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic, this position may be a great fit for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
- Use chemical grouts and other products to seal and repair leaking manholes and pipelines
- Performs miscellaneous related duties and carries out special projects as assigned
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift at least 50 pounds
- Must be in good standing and meet Pro-Vac and DOT driving requirements to operate company vehicles and equipment.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Ability to work in excess of regularly scheduled hours when necessary, including nights and weekends
- Must be able to commit to 70% travel out of state (Oregon, Idaho and Montana) for work
- CDL license, pipeline CCTV inspection experience and sewer/storm water industry experience PREFERRED, not required.
Salary70,000.00 - 85,000.00 Annual