ISC Constructors, LLC, a privately held company, is an industrial electrical, instrumentation and controls company offering engineering, construction and maintenance services. Founded in 1989 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we have grown to employ over 3,300 people primarily in the southern region of the United States. Through our offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, Houston, and Lake Charles, we service the chemical processing, petrochemical, refining, power and pulp, and paper industries.
The Foreman is expected to meet established goals and objectives by safely completing work assignments that are planned, organized, and analyzed for optimum results.
- Responsible for promptly reporting all injuries and incidents to the Supervisor.
- Responsible for receiving permits from operations and communicating to all crew members.
- Assists with preparing and auditing JSA's/HHA's with the crew. Responsible for correcting, then reporting, any unacceptable behavior or actions by associates in the crew to the Supervisor.
- Responsible for the requisition, storage, and upkeep of material inventory, ISC tools, and equipment.
- Assists the Supervisor in preparing RFI's.
- Minimum of four (4) years in the Electrical or Instrumentation industry.
- Achieves the cut score on the NCCER test and successful completion of the performance verification (Certified +).
- Capable of working a small crew (less than ten crafts associates).
- TWIC card - (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Go to the TWIC website for more information.
- Ability to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test, and appropriate background checks.
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law