Join our Team!! We are looking for motivated, self-driven, and reliable individuals who are interested in a great opportunity with Mechanical Systems Inc.
Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a family owned company, specializing in the industry of Tank Construction & Repairs, Pipefitting, Welding and many more construction-related skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Keep shop space organized at all times
- Organization of tools and equipment
- Create inventory sheets for trailers and all equipment
- Work with our Minnesota office/tool room to assist in the transfer of tools/trailers to neighboring state jobsites
- Handle shipping and receiving
- Material handling of large piping and steel
- Organize laydown yard and materials
- Keep trucks & trailers up to date with DOT inspections annually
- Do light maintenance on equipment/Send out equipment and tools for repair
- Communicate with site foremen and move equipment trailers and tools around to various job sites as needed
- Must be able to operate forklifts; both Industrial and Telehandler
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
- Experience with carpentry to do light touch ups around the office is a strong plus
- Overnight travel may be required on occasion
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Drug test is required before hiring
- DOT Physical will also be required
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages for full-time employees including vacation time, medical and dental insurance, 401K and other benefits.