Marine Electricians needed soon in the local area!
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain various electrical systems, controls, and equipment
- Familiar with IEEE45 rules and regulations pertaining to shipboard power, distribution and control wiring
- Work on board vessels or in shipyard facilities
- Properly install AC and DC circuits and devices
Best Candidates Will
- Be able to pass 7 year background check
- Pass on site drug screen
- Have previous shipyard experience
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Have reliable transportation
- Be flexible to work all shifts
- Per Diem accrued daily, paid weekly!
- Housing accommodations coordinated by NST!