A well-established electrical contractor based out of Englewood, Colorado is looking for a Project Manager to partake in a long-term solar project in Arlington, AZ. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Track Job Field productivity and Manpower.
• Assist Superintendent in administrative tasks sucks as document control and RFI submittals.
• Provide leadership to the Project Staff.
• Track, review and process Change Proposal Requests, Change Orders and, if applicable, claims.
• Assist the Superintendent in preparing the quantity reports and analyzing the labor costs.
• Implement all applicable safety programs.
• Assist in establishing, maintaining, and leading the on-site Total Quality Management process.
• Manage the preparation and executing of the Project closeout process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or at least 4 years in the construction field in a related role.
• Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices.
• Must be Geographically mobile and able to relocate within a region to work long term projects.
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
• Experience in Managing Field Staff.
• Demonstrated track record of job site safety excellence.
• $30.00 - $35.00 per hour based on field experience and education
• Per Diem offered