Tradesmen International is immediately hiring Marina Technicians or Mechanics for projects located in and around Shelburne, VT. This is a full time opportunity with a pay range of $25-27/hour based on experience plus $120/Per Diem to Travelers 60+ miles from the job site. If you are a Marina Technician or Mechanic, and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Inspect, Repair, and Maintain Marine Engine Vessels
- Diagnosing Issues
- Use Diagnostic Equipment, Test and Repair Boat Engines, Hulls, Propellers, Rigging, Masts, Sails and Navagational Equipment
- Install and Test Sanitation and Refrigeration Systems, Cabinetry, Electrical Systems, Steering, Gear and Accessories
- Minimum of 3 Years of Marina Mechanic Experience
- Inboard/Outboard Engine Experience
- Experience in Repairing and Maintaining Marine Engine Vessels
- Reliable Means of Transportation
- Basic Tools of the Trade
- Standard PPE
- Customer Service Experience Strongly Preferred
- Email: email@example.com with your updated Resume to be set up with a phone Interview
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Tradesmen+ Rewards Program – earn points for hours worked
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen’s full website.