For over 30 years, ISC has provided safe, high quality electrical, instrumentation and controls solutions to global leading industrial manufacturers. With offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, Houston and Lake Charles, we have grown to a team of more than 3,000 associates offering full-service engineering, construction, and maintenance solutions throughout the United States.
- TWIC card - (Transportation Worker Identification Credential); Go to TWIC website for more information
- Ability to meet the cut score on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Written Skill Assessment.
- Ability to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test and applicable background checks.
- Associates Degree in Instrumentation.
The Instrument Technician must be able to read and correlate information and trouble-shoot from blueprints; must be able to read, understand, correlate, and trouble-shoot from one-line schematics; must be able to read P & ID's and ladder diagrams; must possess ability to perform calibration of electronic instruments, pneumatic instruments, transmitters, controllers, and recorders; must be able to pressure test pneumatic instruments for leaks, pneumatic instruments with controllers, transducers and valves in service; must be able to loop check electrical wiring for continuity and proper termination; must possess the ability to perform field calibration of electronic instruments with transmitters, controllers, transducers, valves, and recorders in service; must have a good working knowledge of electronic test equipment, decade resistance box, V.O.M., tag terminations, valve and positioner stroke, and tuning of all type of loops.
- No per diem available.
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ISC evaluates and hires applicants for employment based exclusively upon the applicant's merit. No applicant will ever be required to pay money (or any other form of compensation) to an ISC employee in order to be hired by or considered for employment with the Company.
The description above shall not be and is not intended to be a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties, which may be required from day-to-day. ISC utilizes the multi-skill concept and expects all associates to perform other job requirements.