We have immediate openings for experienced rough and finish carpenters. Job duties will vary depending on experience. Plenty of long term work is available to those who are reliable and make it to work every day. High pay is available for applicants with verifiable work history.
Looking for carpenters with rough framing experience as well as other carpentry related skills including installing doors & windows, and setting trusses etc.
Job duties may also include the following:
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
We also have a need for finish carpenters doing base & case, crown molding, installing cabinets & counter tops etc.
Additional tasks may include:
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
Must have on the job experience, basic hand tools, tool pouch, and steel toe boots.
Need to have reliable transportation to job sites and be at work every day. All positions are full time.
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Cell phone bill discounts
Respond to this posting or call 608-221-9799 to set up an interview.
TRADESMEN INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Req ID 2019-214195
Category Carpenter - Journeyman
Location US-WI-BEAVER DAM