We are seeking Journeyman Plumbers and Master Plumbers to be a part of building the Spanish Peaks Ski Lodge in Big Sky, Montana. The work involves all aspects and phases of commercial plumbing from ground work, rough-in, to finish work.
License: (Must already have a Journeyman Plumbing or Master Plumbing license from ANY other state OR have 7500 verifiable hours of Journeyman level plumbing experience. You will be asked to provide proof of this during the application process)
Pay: Competitive pay ranging from $32-$38/hour and $80/day in per diem*!
Duration: This project is expected to last 2 years!
Accommodations: Your first week at a hotel in Bozeman will be paid for by the contractor!
Shuttle: Your commute to work each day (from Bozeman to Big Sky) paid for and provided by the contractor!
Job Duties: ALL PHASES OF COMMERCIAL PLUMBING
- Experience in the installation of plumbing systems using copper, PVC, CPVC, cast iron, etc.
- Working through all phases of plumbing inc. underground, above ground, rough-in to trim.
- Proven ability to coordinate with other trades to complete the plumbing scope of work within the project schedule
- Understanding / complies with the company tool policy and can pass these values to less experienced employees
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial setting
- Complies and promotes company Safety Policy
- Must already have a Journeyman Plumbing or Master Plumbing license from ANY other state OR have 7500 verifiable hours of Journeyman level plumbing experience.