If you have experience commissioning electrical utility substations or generation plants, we want to hear from you! We have openings in many parts of the country.
American Electrical Testing Co., Inc. (AET) maintains a staff of highly trained technicians and engineers, offering commissioning, acceptance testing and maintenance of electrical power systems and equipment from low voltage through extra high voltage to electric utilities, generation plants and large industrial facilities nationwide.
· Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of experience performing testing and commissioning of utility substations. Extensive experience with testing protection and control schemes is needed.
· Candidates should be familiar with developing isolation plans, test plans and energization plans for utility substations projects. Experience in either Distribution and/ or Transmission (both a plus).
· Clear understanding on how to read schematics and elementary drawings. Drawings will need to be updated with field mark ups for any changes performed.
· Position will require performing technical oversight of customer crew and/or contractors performing the work. Must be capable of leading a substation installation/modification project.
· Candidates must take pride in their work and demonstrate strong commitments to safety, team-work and customer service.
Please submit your resume.
Only direct applicants will be considered. No agencies, please.
AETCO offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations. Come join the Leader.