Trillium Construction Services is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for a Direct Hire position!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing overall management of multiple projects, including ground-up and tenant fit-out construction.
- Managing projects from the initial client meeting to estimating, completion, design development, permitting, construction and close-out.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
- 5+ years’ experience in the commercial construction industry.
- Experience managing projects ranging from $100K - $1.5 million in size.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass any pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.