For over 30 years, ISC has provided safe, high quality electrical, instrumentation and controls solutions to global leading industrial manufacturers. With offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, Houston and Lake Charles, we have grown to a team of more than 3,000 associates offering full-service engineering, construction, and maintenance solutions throughout the United States.
- TWIC card - (Transportation Worker Identification Credential); Go to TWIC website for more information
- Ability to meet the cut score on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Written Skill Assessment.
- Ability to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test and applicable background checks.
- Minimum 4 years craft-specific experience.
The electrician must possess the ability to fabricate and install rigid, aluminum, E.M.T., plasti-bond, and P.V.C. conduit; must have the ability to use mechanical and 2"-4" hydraulic benders; must be able to fabricate and install conduit supports; have the ability to install wire and cable by hand and by machine in cable trays; perform MCC and switchgear work; perform trouble-shooting on energized motor controls; fabricate and install breakers and fuses, cable trays, batteries, battery charger, buss duct, junction boxes, tagging, term, motors, and transformers; must be able to size thermal-overloads, breakers, and fuses; possess the ability to terminate motors, transformers, stress cones, and cable splicing; proper use of a variety of hydraulic tools; must have the ability to read blueprints and national electric code requirements; must have the ability to utilize electrical equipment testers including V.O.M., AMP meter, and 1000 volt insulation tester; must be able to properly use winch truck and manlift; must be knowledgeable in communication and applicable electrical OSHA rules and regulations.
- No per diem available.
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ISC evaluates and hires applicants for employment based exclusively upon the applicant's merit. No applicant will ever be required to pay money (or any other form of compensation) to an ISC employee in order to be hired by or considered for employment with the Company.
The description above shall not be and is not intended to be a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties, which may be required from day-to-day. ISC utilizes the multi-skill concept and expects all associates to perform other job requirements.