ProForce Staffing in Fort Lauderdale, FL
1. Proficient in cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Takes pride in conduit bending skills.
- Minimum 2 years of Industrial experience required.
- Strong safety orientation, and adherence to all safety practices and procedures.
- Effectively able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Work independently and in teams as required.
- Quickly troubleshoot equipment.
- Maintain knowledge in the NFPA National Electrical Code and the use of a variety of electrical test equipment.
- Have knowledge in Industrial construction tools and materials.
- Good communication skills.
- Great work ethic. (Hard working and Always on time) adhere to physical demands.
- Apply knowledge of National Electrical Codes as needed.
- Clean up the job site daily.
- Pay based on experience
Must Have Tools
Must Have PPE safety gear
Must Have reliable transportation