Ziegler Industries is on a mission to become the best Industrial Service Employer in the country. Because of that, we are in search of top notch people to join our team and move Ziegler Industries toward that mission.
We are in searching for quality team members that share our specific set of core values.
Industrial Coating/Blasting Technicians
Individual will use various painting techniques that will include but are not limited to, wet paint spraying, and several other techniques on various materials. Material preparation such as sand blasting, cleaning, dipping, masking, among other techniques are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other
duties may apply.)
- Prepare surfaces for painting
- Follow all principles and practices of paint applications
- Operate all equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with
- company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance
- Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
- Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment
To perform this job an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- Strong background in industrial painting
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrate ability to work independently without daily supervision
- Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques
- High school diploma or GED required
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the
- English language. Ability to effectively interpret and translate instructions to other employees
- in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations. Ability to apply concepts such as
- fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to
- interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and
- deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to move or transfer products with an overhead crane. Ability to lift 50 lbs. when
- required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand,
- walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate to high.