Join our Team!! We are looking for motivated, self-driven, and reliable individuals who are interested in a?great?opportunity with Mechanical Systems Inc.? We offer competitive wages and per diem.?
Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a family owned company, specializing in the industry of Pipefitting, Welding, and many more construction-related skills.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Applying, removing and repairing multiple types of industrial insulation on piping, equipment and storage tanks (cold work/hot work)
- Ability to cut out patterns, layouts
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the different types of tools involved in installing insulation
- Ability to use time efficiently within time constraints
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with field supervisors and other crew members
- Insulation blanket experience is a plus but not required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Insulation Experience: 1-2 Year
- Metal Mechanic Experience: 3-5 Years
- Ability to read/write/speak English
- OSHA 10/Safety council Card required
- TWIC Card not required but preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Travel Required (Must have reliable form of transportation)
- Pre-Employment drug screening required
*Mechanical Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Salary: DOE - Please contact us for full details
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages for full-time employees including vacation time, medical and dental insurance, 401K and other benefits.
For more information about Mechanical Systems Inc., please visit: www.mechsystemsinc.com