Skilled Trades Services has immediate openings for qualified Journeyman Pipefitters in the Phoenix, AZ area
We are only looking for QUALIFIED Candidate Only!
Pay Rate: DOE ($24-$28/hr)
Per Diem: $120/day Days Worked
As a Pipefitter you will be responsible for laying out, fabricating, assembling, installing, and maintaining piping and piping systems, fixtures, and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial processing systems.
- Must have experience Stainless & Sanitary Pipe Experience!
- Selecting type and size of pipe and related materials according to job specifications, knowledge of system operation, and study of building plans / working drawings.
- Planning sequence of installation to avoid obstructions and cutting pipe.
- Threading and ending pipe by hand or with pipe bending machine.
- Assembling and joining piping by means of threaded, chalked, wiped, soldered, brazed fused, or cemented joints.
- Securing pipes to structure with clamps, brackets, and hangers, using hand tools.
- Testing piping systems for leaks by increasing pressure in pipes and observing gauges.
- Pipe fitters must be able to fit carbon steel and stainless piping.
- NCCER preferred, but not a requirement.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Must have all tools for trade and PPE
- Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Driver’s License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.