Royal Electric Company wants you to bring your skill and expertise as a Journeyman to us and join our team!!!
Whether you've got experience with multifamily residential, commercial, service, or all of it, we've got work for you!
At Royal we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results.
We are able to sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
We have current openings for Certified Journeyman Electricians at Salt Lake City International Airport.
The Journeyman Electrician will provide leadership, efficient installation of electrical work, training, and quality control. The Journeyman may also be responsible for the development of apprentices and trainees assigned to them.
- Must posses a current and valid Utah Journeyman or Master Certification
- NOTE: Must include your Certification Number when applying
- Must have electrical skills, including, but not limited to; plan reading, layout, various conduit bending, wire pulling, and ability to follow directions
- Must be proficient with the use of hand power tools
- Must have reliable transportation and your own hand tools
- Airport Runway Experience Preferred
- Pay (DOE): Davis-Bacon
We offer competitive wages plus medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We promote a drug free workplace.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.