Who we are
Since the 1930's Marks Crane & Rigging has been providing West Texas and Southeastern New Mexico with crane rental, crane service, and rigging services. Our organization is filled with highly experienced and friendly people. We don't want to simply meet our customer’s expectations; we want to exceed them.
Marks Crane & Rigging is a proud member of the ML Crane Group. ML Crane Group has 7 companies with 14 branches strategically connected across the Southwest, Midwest and East Coast of the U.S.
As a result of continued growth, Marks Crane & Rigging is seeking a motivated and talented individual that is interested in starting their career in sales & business development.
The position will be responsible developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; providing technical information and explanations, preparing quotes including communicating all requirements as per job quotations, client requirements and providing detailed site surveys.
Duties and responsibilities
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Create and execute an annual sales plan with defined goals and objectives
- Prospect and qualify warm leads
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
- Create and deliver solutions and proposal presentations to customer’s decision making team
- Develop the potential solutions, estimate and prepare tailored proposals
- Close sales by selling value and overcoming objections
- Coordinate front-end project development with our Operations team
- Experience in Lift Plans and 3D Lift Planner is beneficial but not required
- Valid driver’s license
- Entry level or experienced
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in CRM tools
- Previous experience in the construction or similar industry
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
The employee may be required to wear appropriate PPE equipment. The employee could occasionally be exposed to extreme temperatures, fumes, or airborne particles. The noise level in the workplace is moderate.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers to identify essential functions of a role. As a result, this job requires the employee to travel and occasionally lift and or carry up to 25 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the tasks.
ML Crane Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.