- Industry: Construction
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Multiple Shifts
- Location: Port Charlotte, FL
- Job Perks:
We are currently hiring for Truss Stacker positions.
Stacker precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or wall sections used in building construction: Moves specified precut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor's instructions and blueprint specifications.
- Frequently lifting wooden truss components and other pre-cut lumber.
- Will start by plate picking, back plating, or board catching.
- Standing for long periods of time with repetitive motion.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs repetitively.
- Be able to provide own hammer, belt hanger, and 25-35 foot tape measure.
- Bending, stooping, and grasping repetitively.
- Physical exertion is required.
- Safety Toed Boots/Shoes required (must provide for yourself).
- Must be able to wear protective eye wear for entire shift.
- Basic math and measurement proficiency.
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications.
- Ability to follow established safety processes.